The Elite Screens Spectrum2 Electric Projection Screen is the ideal solution for today’s home theaters. With its streamlined aluminum casing, it’s an elegant, yet durable piece that’s designed to complement any type of room. The Spectrum2’s white enamel coating provides resistance to moisture and a high-end finish.
Equipped with slidable, floating mount brackets, the Spectrum2 can be installed first and aligned later. Its quick-release tabs offer an simple execution of set-up and tear-down. These wall brackets are secure and easy to install as they can be simply mounted on the wall studs.
Draped with Elite’s GREENGUARD Certified MaxWhite FG screen material, the Spectrum2 allows for enhanced picture quality and viewing angle. Whether in the office or at home, the MaxWhite FG’s fiberglass-backed screen ensures the flattest possible non-tensioned surface.
• Flame Resistant: Complies with NFPA 701 Standards
• 3-way integrated up/stop/down control switch
• Tubular motor allows swift operation with a superior weight tolerance and operational lifespan
• Optional remote control kit (Part # ZPM-RT)
Design and Installation:
• Streamlined aluminum casing with white enamel coating is moisture resistant
• Floating mount brackets allow easy alignment for a wall or ceiling installation
• Ships fully assembled with standard 3-prong power connection ready to Plug & Play
Quality and Reliability:
• GREENGUARD® Indoor Air Quality and GREENGUARD® Children & Schools Certified
• 2-year Parts & Labor warranty
MaxWhite FG (fiber-glass backing) 1.1 Gain screen material is flat, durable, easy to clean and mildew resistant
160 degree wide-viewing angle for commerical and residential presentations
4 side black masking borders enhance contrast ratio and avoid overscan from projector
Black backing on material for sharper picture and clarity
4K Ultra HD Ready