SereneLife Model : IPCAMHD82
1080p IP Camera – HD WiFi Cam
1080p IP Camera – HD WiFi Cam, Remote Video Monitoring Surveillance Security, Built-In Speaker & Microphone, Smartphone App Control
- Full HD 1080p Video Camera Display Output
- Ability to Snap Pictures and Record Video
- Wi-Fi Wireless Network Connectivity
- Connect with Your Smartphone, Tablet, Laptop, Computer, etc.
- Monitor the Location Remotely and Control Via “SereneViewer” App
- Built-In Microphone and Speaker for 2-Way Communication
- Audio Record Schedule Timer: Video Recording While Away
- Can be Hard-Wired & Mounted, LAN (Ethernet Cable)
- Mountable for Safety/ Security Surveillance
- Micro SD Memory Card Reader
- Night Vision LED Illumination Lights
- Motion Detector Recording Mode
- Real-Time App Push Notification Alerts
- P2P Technology: Plug and Play Setup
- Image Adjustments Configuration Option
- Lightweight and Compact Design
- LED Indicator Status Lights
- Perfect at Home or in the Office
- Works for PC and Mac
The “SereneViewer” App:
- Free to Download & Easy-to-Use
- Gives you Remote Access to Live or Recorded Video
- Works with All of Today’s Latest Smartphones & Tablets
- Camera Management: Control, View & Add Additional Cameras
- Scheduled Recording: Set the Timer for Automatic Start Times
- Configurable Picture Adjustment Settings
- Imaging Sensor: 1/4” Color CMOS
- Video Resolution: 1080p (1920 x 1080 Pixels @ 30 FPS)
- Video File Format MJPEG, H.264
- Night Vision Distance 32” + ft. (0.01 LUX)
- Wi-Fi Wireless Network: IEEE802.11b/g/n
- Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP/IP, HTTP, DHCP, RTMP, MUTP
- Ethernet Network: 10/100Mbps, RJ-45 Interface
- P2P Technology Plug and Play
- Dynamic Code Rate Filtering Jitter Buffer
- Maximum Micro SD Card Support Size: 64GB
- Lighting Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Video Compression: H.264
- Audio Compression: AAC (Advance Audio Coding)
- Power Supply: DC 5V, 2 A
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 3.3” x 3.3” x 4.7”
Read the reviews… Our competitor’s cameras IP cameras have lousy software. There is often an involved setup including logging into your home internet wifi router to setup. Remote access requires setting up a DDNS server. Even worse, some cameras don’t even have the ability to upgrade the firmware!
Say hello to SereneLife’s unique “Managed Account” solution that takes care of all the complex network stuff and enjoy a SUPER SIMPLE user experience. IPCAMHD82 can be used along side any other SereneLife cam with a single account for iPhone Android or desktop to monitor live and recorded video.
The wireless security camera delivers FULL HD 1080p video and all the features you would expect from a top of the line home security camera! Add up to a 64g SD micro card to your camera to get recording right away – or upgrade your system by adding the Serenelife “Cloud Box” and get up to 2TB of video storage (6 weeks of recorded video). This Serenelife camera is covered by a 1 year manufacturer’s warranty!
EASIEST WiFi SETUP ON THE MARKET: Our managed server solution means no hassle for you. Just plug the wireless security camera into wall power and one login grants wireless access at home or while on the go to all your SereneLife home security cameras. Check from Mac PC desktop computers or iPhone Android mobile phones without any additional setup. We do not charge any monthly subscription and never will!
RECORD YOUR WAY: Add up to a 64g micro SD card and start recording! Choose from 24 hour mode – motion detection trigger – or schedule recording to activate surveillance at specific times of the day and week. The SD auto overwrite keeps your video current when the memory is full. Add the “Cloud Box” to your system and record up to 180 days of video.
TWO-WAY AUDIO: You can listen in and monitor the camera’s environment and talk to anyone at home. Unlike other cameras – the microphone and speaker levels are independently adjustable so you can get some reasonable volume from the speaker and correct feedback or echo.
NIGHT VISION – IR LEDs allow you to view and record live video in complete darkness. Want to record out a window? Prevent glare with the option to manually disable night vision or leave on automatic and the camera will switch on only in low light settings.
CRYSTAL CLEAR HD 1080p PICTURE: The configurable picture adjustment ensures that you get a sharp and crisp image day or night and allows you to adjust for your networks available internet bandwidth for smooth performance. You can adjust the wireless camera PTZ pan tilt and digital zoom as well!