Incorporating a mix of seminal and modern cases and materials, this casebook delivers broad coverage of trademarks, unfair competition, and business torts, with ample material on the role of technology. Practice problems in each chapter encourage students to think like practitioners.
Ideal for courses on Trademark Law, Unfair Competition, or Business Torts, this casebook features:
- a broad examination of current trademark and unfair competition law
- outstanding coverage of false advertising law
- extensive treatment of the hot news doctrine (misappropriation), including the most recent cases
- a thoughtful survey of business torts, including cases that address tortious interference, trade libel, and related torts such as RICO
- dynamic pedagogy that spans cutting-edge cases and materials, notes, questions, and hands-on practice problems